All 3 art Reviews

Madness of Men Madness of Men

What you have here is an ingenious and very original portrayal of the "Ozymandias" poem, and I am impressed. I've not seen anyone make such an effort to stretch the meaning of Shelley's work like you did here, but you did so in a way that gives even more impact, in a post-modern light at that.
I'm happy this has gotten as much publicity as it has, it is one of few pieces that truly deserves the attention. Excellent job!

Color Corruption Color Corruption

As a student graphic designer I may be biased, but I almost wish this were a poster as an advertisement. There are so many meanings you can derive from this, and even more ways you can cleverly draw them out.
To your use of color scale: How did you accomplish the LED-screen-from-an-angle look? You either have one hell of an eye, or methinks you used a combination of good layering and hue adjustment. I am fascinated. Either way, 10/10 mate.
The style and composition of your picture combine beautifully to give this piece an intriguing retro-punk flare that I just can't get my mind off of. Good work.

Zigan responds:

Thank you! Your words are very kind and appreciated. To answer your question, I did use a few layers and adjusting their properties as well as some hue adjustments. Always fun to create and learn, and hear great feedback! I am definitley a fan of the retro-cyberpunk theme ;)

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

About the eyes...

What a story; that of an innocent soul gone rogue (if you would call it that). Such a both epic and regal picture. And yes I noticed the Blood charm. If you ever plan to edit this picture, I would heavily suggest adding a hint of an amber reflection from the shadowed eyes. Almost as if they had a barely noticeable glow. Not prominent, but just barely noticeable. Such a touch would give this picture such a fiery spark. Nonetheless.. this is a magnificent picture.
If there is an actual story behind this series somewhere I would love to read it.

AlvinHew responds:

Yes! You can read the full story on my deviantART. I posted a chapter of the story with each piece.

Thanks for your review, I really enjoyed reading it.