School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

So close to perfect that I'm almost disappointed..

Short and sweet: it was cute, and I enjoyed it a lot.
But on a deeper level, you left several subtle details out of the animation that I saw in your sketches that would have just made this sooo much sweeter. Like the small tear from her eye when he tried to pull her away, the detail in her eyes that I saw in the sketch as well that just wasn't there in the animation... it kinda ruins this beautiful animation for me despite how good it is. Alas this probably won't even be read amongst the others so I'll stop blabbering.

All in all, it was wonderful, so much thanks for brightening up my holidays. Belated Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

I'm afraid there is a slight problem...

4 stars since I am already a fan of your previous work,
2 more for loading screen artwork,
but I am afraid your flash isn't loading (as I have let the loading screen "load" for an hour now) so I cannot give you anymore stars. You might want to get some bugs fixed it would seem, since I'm not the only one this has happened to. I hope you can remedy this, I would love to actually see it sometime.

cyotecody555 responds:

it must be a glitch :(
For most people it loads
Someone has uploaded it to Youtube, if you cant get this to work, just check it out there

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Explosm? On NEWGROUNDS??????

Holy Moses it's like have brownies AND icecream at the cafeteria on the same day! Two of my favorite websites merged into one finally! I certainly hope this becomes a regular!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

What I would call one of the best twisted classics

This flash started out being one of the best animated classic cartoons I've ever seen on NG; smooth, crisp clear animation, great choice of colors, etc. Wonderful buildup, you just know something is about to happen, but by God Harry if you could portray comic agony in any more of a realistic manner I'd probably consider this more of a comic horror genre. I think you may have just seen a few too many animals die in similar manner.. or something.

You get a 5/5 and 10/10 for a great animation, a very original twist between classic comedy and unexpected tragedy, and giving me something to laugh my ass off at. Thx!

Drip Drip Drip Drip

Most wouldn't understand this, but...

Looks like something you threw together when you wanted to kill something.. To the best of my analysis a raw expression of some unexplainable emotion which just so happened to make a very intriguing piece of flash art, but that's just me ^.^'

The Legend of David 4 The Legend of David 4

You are getting better

Each of your episodes I've watched so far have improved drastically. This is one of your best by far, good job! I can't wait for next episode!

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Intriguing to say the least

As a fair reviewer, I cannot be biased simply because this flash is unusually "creepy" per-say to my taste. You do have something like what I would describe as a creepy-shakespear-doing-flash-animati ons talent. Your works are certainly an enigma in themselves.

As for the animation itself, your animation is good, plot is excellent and never gets boring or stale (though the meaning is still a mystery to me), though my only problem with this submission itself is that you have practically no explanation to what is going on here other than the fact it is a man and his dog. Viewers would love to get a better idea of what they are viewing when they look at your author's comments. Either way, it still gets a 10.

Lastly, your animation leaves me very curious: what exactly are you portraying here (moral, meaning, etc.) or is it another wing-it deal? A response would definitely quench my curiosity ^_^

Sudden Remakes 1 Sudden Remakes 1

Ouch...

Good story but very very choppy.. Try to avoid that unless this is a very rough draft of your final product. Other than that story line is great and I like the parody! Keep up the good work!

Organic: Preview Examples Organic: Preview Examples

I can appreciate art like this...

It's beautiful! The detail and the way you use expression in your characters makes this some of the best artwork I've come across in a long time. The emotion you put into your characters is very well done. This is the first artwork I've come across on newgrounds that has earned my appreciation to the extent yours has.

Now the grand question... I see the art, concept characters, etc., but why are they not in a story yet (or at least that I am aware of)? I will be looking for more of your work.

Scoll responds:

Wow, someone actually came back to check on this? Thanks for the review, but unfortunately, life caught up with me, the call of a full time job and monthly bills to pay etcc took my atention away.
Some day i would love to come back, but cant see it happeneing for a while...

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

I'm speechless...completely speechless...

Ok you had me at part 1 and part 2 already...now you come out with this and I'm literally blown away! This is just one of those movies that everyone has to see..for the way you depicted a nuclear holocaust as *accurately* as you did and not only that but you did it IN A FLASH ANIMATION!! I could have sworn I was watching a movie at points. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd definitely say 11.